According to Digg, this was spotted in a newspaper in Louisiana near Lafayette. Either way, with a blunder like that, this must’ve been written by an overly distraught ex-pat in La. Sexy Rexy and his crew of miscreants are looking to deliver these type of headaches to Pittsburgh writers this weekend. Some Notre Dame writer had to suffer a similar fate after Costabile’s overtime winner last May. We’ll research and get back to you.
- All new Texas Side Stars lax shorts, goo.gl/qbnJ1n What you think? #lacrosse #texas http://t.co/dndSgjU62c 11 hours ago
- @SFSLacrosse Gear is available here! > goo.gl/n3a2Hy get all the #shootoutforsoldiers Lax Gear, Pinnies, Shooters and Shorts at L.U 11 hours ago
- @AustinFrerman Sounds good! 16 hours ago
- @AustinFrerman Soo well see you in 10? 16 hours ago
- RT @SFSLacrosse: Here we go! Shootout for Soldiers Long Island has begun! #shootoutforsoldiers http://t.co/G5tFJ8VuTR 17 hours ago