According to Digg, this was spotted in a newspaper in Louisiana near Lafayette. Either way, with a blunder like that, this must’ve been written by an overly distraught ex-pat in La. Sexy Rexy and his crew of miscreants are looking to deliver these type of headaches to Pittsburgh writers this weekend. Some Notre Dame writer had to suffer a similar fate after Costabile’s overtime winner last May. We’ll research and get back to you.
- RT @tistein: Hats on hats on hats. LAST day of the @SFSLacrosse Summer Blowout Sale! Get 'em while you can! sfslacrosse.bigcartel.com http://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @nows_my_TYme: Huge shoutout to @laxunlimited for working with me to make this head the beauty it is👍 can't wait to… http://t.co/orMupKP… 8 hours ago
- RT @MySportsSocial: Great string work on this OPTIK Head by @LAXUNLIMITED #MVRKsighting http://t.co/GTf1IjwwmD #MySportsSocial 8 hours ago
- RT @BostonCannons: Thoughts & prayers to former Cannon @BillMcGlone33 currently in Philly hospital ICU. touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/ar… 8 hours ago
- RT @officiallaxgirl: She's amazing🙌🙌🙌 @BIGirlsLax vine.co/v/OZdpEVxu7h7 1 day ago