In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Big Run Lands Pioneers Scrimmage Win Over MLL Outlaws - goo.gl/alerts/0SsS #Lacrosse #Denver 3 hours ago
- Fan Friday Surprise Winner !: youtu.be/tJMvDv0jPfQ?li… via @YouTube 3 hours ago
- RT @PittClubGolf: Our @LAXUNLIMITED store is live! Christmas is right around the corner… Get your Pitt Golf gear before it’s too late! http… 4 hours ago
- RT @RockEmApparel: The Pumpkins are harvested, and Rock 'Em has carved them to perfection. Available at @LaxUnlimited #DoYouRockEm http:… 5 hours ago
- RT @Laxhotties_: BOGO hats at @LAXUNLIMITED ? why do good things happen when I'm broke? 5 hours ago