In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Update Of The Week "The Thompson Replicas" @ThompsonBrosLax youtu.be/UbS8cwFxJHQ?li… #Lacrosse #Traditional #Update 2 hours ago
- Still time to get 15% off during our pre black friday sale1! 8am-10am 15% off, 10am-12pm 10%! lacrosseunlimited.com http://t.co/PgnV9UBjW1 3 hours ago
- BOGO Balls Are Back On Saturday In-Stores!! Stock up at your local Lacrosse Unlimited on 11/22 lacrosseunlimited.com/store-locator http://t.co/OzynhST5Wq 3 hours ago
- RT @Xx_TheLeader: S/O to @LAXUNLIMITED for this awesome head http://t.co/iwkJgXByxa 18 hours ago
- RT @jdubblax: Checked out @LAXUNLIMITED Dallas store. Awesome store and great staff. 18 hours ago