In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Are you fully up to date with the May Madness? bit.ly/14RGaIw 1 hour ago
- #Maymadness #deal #today on #brinelacrosse Amonte2 for $66.00 online and in-store. instagram.com/p/ZnJ_EmIvlY/ 8 hours ago
- We turned double digits today! 10k followers! Thank you! http://t.co/vcZWggPi1N 16 hours ago
- May Madness Day 22: Brine Amonte 2 Only $66 #constantcontact conta.cc/10N0nix 18 hours ago
- All #Lacrosse Unlimited of Danvers does is produce gems | @MarioBrochahcho http://t.co/dbgE0IFmzZ 23 hours ago