In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- @ryanfrancis32 Us Too! 11 hours ago
- RT @ryanfrancis32: Yes sir @LAXUNLIMITED http://t.co/GWPZnKyA7Z 11 hours ago
- Lacrosse tournament will benefit two worthy causes dailylocal.com/general-news/2… #Lacrosse #Support #Care 12 hours ago
- @adrenamovement Socks 7 for $25 LIMITED TIME ONLY > goo.gl/b77Kas #lacrosse http://t.co/jiUp4KQ8EL 12 hours ago
- Lacrosse still lacking enough teams in Southern Section fw.to/omnmAKl #lacrosse 14 hours ago