In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- @LB_Lacrosse 7V7 Tourney get on this while registration is open !! #Lacrosse #LB7v7 #Tournament http://t.co/ADeqc4a3mD 2 days ago
- Answers to Last Weeks Fan Friday: youtu.be/s0N61Trd6Bs?li… via @YouTube 2 days ago
- RT @4OneTwoLax: #tbt @laxunlimited instagram.com/p/sQdb-_BjbA/ 2 days ago
- RT @RattlersLax: Kevin Leveille (@Kevin_Leveille) announces retirement... Thank you for the memories Captain! rochesterrattlers.com/press-release/… http:/… 2 days ago
- Don't Forget to post pic's of your #LUmysteryBox Lets see what you got! 2 days ago