In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Special. That's what we do. #alwayscustom click our profile and check out the spoon saloon instagram.com/p/lVnyF1ovhC/ 12 hours ago
- Giddy up with another featured custom stick by LU. max_k__ #alwayscustom @warrior instagram.com/p/lVSz2tovq9/ 16 hours ago
- Decisions, decisions #alwayscustom the season is here...where is your new stick? #lax #lacrosse instagram.com/p/lUs_t8IvpP/ 21 hours ago
- Boom! Want it? Click our profile to order to go into any LU location @tizzlestx kyleharrison18 #lax… instagram.com/p/lTCjZMIvn9/ 1 day ago
- Sick day for the Terps to play the Seawolves. #nojacketrequired #springishere #lacrosse #lax instagram.com/p/lSqWpVIvqr/ 1 day ago