In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- @Mattlaxlife @kieranmcardle6 @Warrior @EastCoastDyes You can find it here > goo.gl/57LrPR 1 hour ago
- RT @njriotlacrosse: Great job by @LAXUNLIMITED for the sweet uniforms this weekend at stars and stripes @Nat_175 2 hours ago
- @kieranmcardle6 Replica Head @Warrior With fresh @EastCoastDyes Mesh Available exclusively LU goo.gl/yZrKuw http://t.co/v901ErEdGB 2 hours ago
- That NEW NEW #colorado #Lacrosse > goo.gl/4wi9XW http://t.co/JI3SBuD73g 2 days ago
- RT @ConnorWilsonLAS: “@traddylacrosse: @victoryearned @ConnorWilsonLAS Brine M1 and MX, help me find an MD to unite the trio? http://t.co/G… 3 days ago