In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- @adrenamovement Socks 7 for $25 LIMITED TIME ONLY > goo.gl/b77Kas #lacrosse http://t.co/jiUp4KQ8EL 18 minutes ago
- Lacrosse still lacking enough teams in Southern Section fw.to/omnmAKl #lacrosse 1 hour ago
- PHENOMenology: Meet Joey Epstein, the youngest ever DI lacrosse verbal commit > goo.gl/yx1nNM #Lacrosse #Hopkins 3 hours ago
- RT @GCFunStuff: GC student reaches donation milestone leading @Lax_in with help from @LAXUNLIMITED @flglax @JimFenzel http://t.co/WFEtEjML… 7 hours ago
- Support #BloodCancer with custom @RockEmApparel Socks % of proceeds go to @HEADstrongFnd >> goo.gl/TtM4yk http://t.co/kjuqWInwCC 7 hours ago