In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Thompson Brothers Lacrosse Launches New Website - goo.gl/alerts/QPZB #GoogleAlerts 17 hours ago
- Play Lax? Win An iPad Air! Click Here > goo.gl/dlRzC0 Just answer a few questions and you could be chosen! http://t.co/UdwCFbGpcj 19 hours ago
- RT @SFSLacrosse: Setup time! @TownofOysterBay #shootoutforsoldiers http://t.co/Ks88OnFaJU 20 hours ago
- @SFSLacrosse #shootoutforsoldiers Starts JULY 24th 8:45am @ Fields Of Dreams, 618 Old Sunrise HWY Massapequa, NY 11758 #supportourtroops 21 hours ago
- RT @LOLcoolJEW: @LAXUNLIMITED totally hooked it up 21 hours ago