Since Fletch took the time out to introduce “All-World, Paul Rabil” last night, we’re going to throw the spotlight on Norwalk’s Assistant Manager: Kyle McClure. It’s rumored that he trounced the single store record for a weeks worth of sales in three days work. If you want the till to go up, Kyle McClure is the man to see. Did I mention he was instrumental in Lafayette Lacrosse’s rise to prominence? Former Student-Athlete, All-Connecticut Assistant to the Assistant Manager…Let’s get a round of applause for Kyle ‘Fletch’ McClure everyone.
- Check out the new S Gold Chrome helmets for The MN Loons program. @mnloons The Loons are always… instagram.com/p/BYJXR9Dgm7X/ 2 hours ago
- Which one would you choose? instagram.com/p/BYJBK6kg8eG/ 6 hours ago
- Custom LU Dyed and Strung Maverik Optik. #LacrosseUnlimitedWestlake #LacrosseUnlimited… instagram.com/p/BYGdmjkAJT9/ 1 day ago
- ECLIPSE 2 Giveaway! Tag 3 friends Like this post Follow @AGhitelman8 and @LAXUNLIMITED… instagram.com/p/BYEPthDgItl/ 2 days ago
- We know about another eclipse that is taking the world by storm. @stxmlax #eclipse2… instagram.com/p/BYD_oZXAr3J/ 2 days ago