Since Fletch took the time out to introduce “All-World, Paul Rabil” last night, we’re going to throw the spotlight on Norwalk’s Assistant Manager: Kyle McClure. It’s rumored that he trounced the single store record for a weeks worth of sales in three days work. If you want the till to go up, Kyle McClure is the man to see. Did I mention he was instrumental in Lafayette Lacrosse’s rise to prominence? Former Student-Athlete, All-Connecticut Assistant to the Assistant Manager…Let’s get a round of applause for Kyle ‘Fletch’ McClure everyone.
- The best dam pattern on this planet. 🇺🇸 @ualacrosse Limited Pairs available at… instagram.com/p/BVsg4NOgHL8/ 8 hours ago
- Have you tried the new @traininglace ? This innovative product is unlike any tool in the… instagram.com/p/BVr0JtOAG7G/ 15 hours ago
- Stay low. @ualacrosse 🇺🇸 . . . LacrosseUnlimited.com instagram.com/p/BVp4jBqgMHP/ 1 day ago
- Prett Girls Like Trap Music, Lacrosse Players Do Too 👍🏾🏠 @MylesJones_15 @Srat2 @2chainz instagram.com/p/BVpxXQdA84Q/ 1 day ago
- FEAR THE TURTLE is back and better than ever. @EastCoastDyes kills it with the behind the scenes… instagram.com/p/BVpmybJg6pT/ 1 day ago