Since Fletch took the time out to introduce “All-World, Paul Rabil” last night, we’re going to throw the spotlight on Norwalk’s Assistant Manager: Kyle McClure. It’s rumored that he trounced the single store record for a weeks worth of sales in three days work. If you want the till to go up, Kyle McClure is the man to see. Did I mention he was instrumental in Lafayette Lacrosse’s rise to prominence? Former Student-Athlete, All-Connecticut Assistant to the Assistant Manager…Let’s get a round of applause for Kyle ‘Fletch’ McClure everyone.
- Tag a teammate who would still miss a pass 😂😂😂 @stxmlax stxwlax #playhuge #tbt instagram.com/p/BdkgglJg2GR/ 2 months ago
- Limited Edition Critter Pack Highlights are here! 🦀☘️ What’s your favorite? @ualacrosse instagram.com/p/BdLLz52AUSS/ 2 months ago
- Santa’s coming...What are you hoping for this holiday? . . . @ualacrosse #command instagram.com/p/BdDWr2QARbL/ 2 months ago
- Today is the Day. Our man @WillManny_1 will be at our sayville location from 3-5 pm Take 10%… instagram.com/p/BdAhYpJAqaC/ 2 months ago
- Natural stability. Fresh Cuts. The new @ualacrosse #highlights are now available at… instagram.com/p/Bc3NapYgZS2/ 2 months ago