So this is Maverik’s latest composite shaft. We just received it in the warehouse today, so be sure to look for it in the stores later this week. A fellow LU employee commented that it’s heavy in comparison to other metal shafts, but perhaps this lends it to having better durability? I guess that’s where you come in. Pick one up and let us know how it plays!
- The annual @citysidelax charity #lacrosse tournament is back on Saturday, August 26th in… instagram.com/p/BXBrzGLgwDd/ 16 hours ago
- M4 + S = 🔥 @CascadeLacrosse @maveriklacrosse instagram.com/p/BXA9oSvAVmv/ 22 hours ago
- #Repost @LaxTournaments ・・・ Love seeing @WillManny_1 Guy is making a ton of noise in @MLL_Lacrosse instagram.com/p/BW_nyLagkjr/ 1 day ago
- Quit horsing around and get after it today. #topleft #allday ... 🎥: washeduplaxbros instagram.com/p/BW-MYfzgPAZ/ 2 days ago
- When Monday hits you. ... 🎥: @kellie_igo instagram.com/p/BW7rzrMg-xY/ 3 days ago