We featured the art for West Conn last week, but today the actual shooting shirts came in. I discovered a nuance as well. Why is there an X on the back of the shirt? Is this designated for No. 10? Nope. As it turns out, the freshman at West Conn don’t get numbers. They’re all irrelevant until they earn a number. I think I like this, but then again, I doubt I would if I were a freshman at WCSU.
- Our man @WillManny_1 is coming home for the holidays and will be at our… instagram.com/p/BcsbtPpgQNM/ 3 days ago
- The all new custom 4x4 goals from @SikshotLax are 🔥 🔥 🔥 & now Available ExcLUsively at… instagram.com/p/BcmiOMqATlR/ 6 days ago
- 2 cleats for 2 different types of players. Which one are you? #NBBurn is built for speed 🔥… instagram.com/p/BckK90rgaZe/ 1 week ago
- The Face off Year book has arrived and they are going fast. Stop in to select locations and grab… instagram.com/p/BckIcz3A1su/ 1 week ago
- Some lucky little laxers getting Our North Pole experience . Where they get a full tour of our… instagram.com/p/BcNglV4ANrW/ 2 weeks ago