We featured the art for West Conn last week, but today the actual shooting shirts came in. I discovered a nuance as well. Why is there an X on the back of the shirt? Is this designated for No. 10? Nope. As it turns out, the freshman at West Conn don’t get numbers. They’re all irrelevant until they earn a number. I think I like this, but then again, I doubt I would if I were a freshman at WCSU.
- What kind of mesh and shooter set up? 👇🏻 instagram.com/p/BZPK0sKAlEJ/ 6 hours ago
- Didn't take long for these to start flying off the shelf. Truly one of the most revolutionary… instagram.com/p/BZMjhZRA6tL/ 1 day ago
- The all new nblacrosse #burnx Out play with Fire. #NBBurn #outplaywithfire #nbswag instagram.com/p/BZL3bsegatb/ 1 day ago
- Do you want some new swag for your team? Organize your team order with just 12 other people and… instagram.com/p/BZHc7ZpgvLf/ 3 days ago
- The @jhumenslacrosse team is getting all new @ualacrosse gear this year. What college team and… instagram.com/p/BZEAaDLgtVN/ 4 days ago