We featured the art for West Conn last week, but today the actual shooting shirts came in. I discovered a nuance as well. Why is there an X on the back of the shirt? Is this designated for No. 10? Nope. As it turns out, the freshman at West Conn don’t get numbers. They’re all irrelevant until they earn a number. I think I like this, but then again, I doubt I would if I were a freshman at WCSU.
- RT @BarstoolJordie: Heading up to Gillette. You know I gotta go with the Birds colors. Many people forget that the Philadelphia Eagles Men’… 4 weeks ago
- Really smooth. thompsonbrotherslax instagram.com/p/Bi_55NYFmRv/… 1 month ago
- @ualbanymlax takes the W. Congratulations on… instagram.com/p/Bi-T5VslClQ/… 1 month ago
- These underdogs are Hungry. Who thinks… instagram.com/p/Bi7EIzIl8Zp/… 1 month ago
- Old school look. New school comfort. Shop our… instagram.com/p/Bi7D-hTF0Jh/… 1 month ago