According to Digg, this was spotted in a newspaper in Louisiana near Lafayette. Either way, with a blunder like that, this must’ve been written by an overly distraught ex-pat in La. Sexy Rexy and his crew of miscreants are looking to deliver these type of headaches to Pittsburgh writers this weekend. Some Notre Dame writer had to suffer a similar fate after Costabile’s overtime winner last May. We’ll research and get back to you.
- Get Ready for the New STX Duel SC scandium Lacrosse shaft. PRE-SALE NOW in-store and online: ow.ly/SWxYi http://t.co/0MoO52B3AT 3 days ago
- Long Island University - CW Post campus adds two formers players to 2016 coaching staff. ow.ly/SQrNt http://t.co/v2I8YwmX9Q 6 days ago
- Congrats to 2015 WILC Champions Team Canada for Winning Gold in Syracuse NY last week. ow.ly/SQy5p http://t.co/8cFhSxNqu6 1 week ago
- RT @RobPannell3: Don't specialize, play all the sports you love and as a result you will be better at the sport you love most! http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @LaxFilmRoom: .@lyle4thompson behind the back feed inside to a cutting @RocketV81 #WILC2015 @ThompsonBrosLax http://t.co/oUtbfcRcow 1 week ago