According to Digg, this was spotted in a newspaper in Louisiana near Lafayette. Either way, with a blunder like that, this must’ve been written by an overly distraught ex-pat in La. Sexy Rexy and his crew of miscreants are looking to deliver these type of headaches to Pittsburgh writers this weekend. Some Notre Dame writer had to suffer a similar fate after Costabile’s overtime winner last May. We’ll research and get back to you.
- Name another sport where the pros interact with the fans like lacrosse pros do. . . I'll wait... instagram.com/p/BVzA80EgtDp/ 8 hours ago
- #Repost @fcalacrosse ・・・ Congrats to the FCA (MD) 2020 Blue team: Champions of the prestigious… instagram.com/p/BVyGITFA0C-/ 16 hours ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 looking good for the worldserieslax instagram.com/p/BVvksiOgG5u/ 1 day ago
- The best dam pattern on this planet. 🇺🇸 @ualacrosse Limited Pairs available at… instagram.com/p/BVsg4NOgHL8/ 2 days ago
- Have you tried the new @traininglace ? This innovative product is unlike any tool in the… instagram.com/p/BVr0JtOAG7G/ 3 days ago