According to Digg, this was spotted in a newspaper in Louisiana near Lafayette. Either way, with a blunder like that, this must’ve been written by an overly distraught ex-pat in La. Sexy Rexy and his crew of miscreants are looking to deliver these type of headaches to Pittsburgh writers this weekend. Some Notre Dame writer had to suffer a similar fate after Costabile’s overtime winner last May. We’ll research and get back to you.
- Wear Your #USA pride every #lacrosse game all summer. #Rock 'Em Stars and Stripes Black/White Edition Socks. See Your location or Shop... 23 hours ago
- Memorial Day: Save 15% instantly on @lacrosseunlimited #lacrosse Goal and/or Rebounder Wall for backyard summer training. Available in... 1 day ago
- Saturday and Sunday (5/24/15) @lacrosseunlimited has Buy One Ball, Get One Free #lacrosse ball in all locations and online:... 2 days ago
- Final 4 weekend where real champions emerge Who you got? #pioneers #jays #irish #terps #philly… instagram.com/p/3BsM0Xovjy/ 2 days ago
- RT @RockEmLacrosse: How bad do you want it. #DoYouRockEm http://t.co/pxItDqpU1K 3 days ago