According to Digg, this was spotted in a newspaper in Louisiana near Lafayette. Either way, with a blunder like that, this must’ve been written by an overly distraught ex-pat in La. Sexy Rexy and his crew of miscreants are looking to deliver these type of headaches to Pittsburgh writers this weekend. Some Notre Dame writer had to suffer a similar fate after Costabile’s overtime winner last May. We’ll research and get back to you.
- RT @RockEmApparel: Strike Gold in Shamrock Prism New St. Patrick's Day drop only available at our retail partner @LaxUnlimited http://t.co… 11 hours ago
- Wednesday's Men’s Lacrosse Game vs. Mercy Postponed - Saint Anselm: goo.gl/l8a3hK #Mercy #Lacrosse #College 19 hours ago
- Trio of @OhioState_WLAX players earning national recognition #Lacrosse #Ohio #College http://t.co/VCPvEq0sFZ 19 hours ago
- Bring One SnowBall Into Any LU Today ! And Recieve 10% OFF Your Purchase ! #Alwayscustom #Lacrosse #SnowBall #SnowDay http://t.co/hJewnFpcXG 21 hours ago
- RT @warriorlacrosse: BALTIMORE: #WarriorPro @PaulRabil will be at at the Timonium #LacrosseUnlimited this Saturday. #BaltiGoldenTicket http… 1 day ago