Well this squashes any notion that Navy’s gloves couldn’t be improved. Despite being entirely different companies, STX and Nike have been partners of late. Members of the Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference, Lindenwood (Mo.) posted these on STX’s Facebook wall yesterday. Why can’t Navy’s gloves be infused with gold? Someone needs to sit Coach Meade down. If navy and gold are your jam, holla at email@example.com.
- Name another sport where the pros interact with the fans like lacrosse pros do. . . I'll wait... instagram.com/p/BVzA80EgtDp/ 3 hours ago
- #Repost @fcalacrosse ・・・ Congrats to the FCA (MD) 2020 Blue team: Champions of the prestigious… instagram.com/p/BVyGITFA0C-/ 11 hours ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 looking good for the worldserieslax instagram.com/p/BVvksiOgG5u/ 1 day ago
- The best dam pattern on this planet. 🇺🇸 @ualacrosse Limited Pairs available at… instagram.com/p/BVsg4NOgHL8/ 2 days ago
- Have you tried the new @traininglace ? This innovative product is unlike any tool in the… instagram.com/p/BVr0JtOAG7G/ 2 days ago