Well this squashes any notion that Navy’s gloves couldn’t be improved. Despite being entirely different companies, STX and Nike have been partners of late. Members of the Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference, Lindenwood (Mo.) posted these on STX’s Facebook wall yesterday. Why can’t Navy’s gloves be infused with gold? Someone needs to sit Coach Meade down. If navy and gold are your jam, holla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our man @WillManny_1 is coming home for the holidays and will be at our… instagram.com/p/BcsbtPpgQNM/ 3 days ago
- The all new custom 4x4 goals from @SikshotLax are 🔥 🔥 🔥 & now Available ExcLUsively at… instagram.com/p/BcmiOMqATlR/ 6 days ago
- 2 cleats for 2 different types of players. Which one are you? #NBBurn is built for speed 🔥… instagram.com/p/BckK90rgaZe/ 1 week ago
- The Face off Year book has arrived and they are going fast. Stop in to select locations and grab… instagram.com/p/BckIcz3A1su/ 1 week ago
- Some lucky little laxers getting Our North Pole experience . Where they get a full tour of our… instagram.com/p/BcNglV4ANrW/ 2 weeks ago