Well this squashes any notion that Navy’s gloves couldn’t be improved. Despite being entirely different companies, STX and Nike have been partners of late. Members of the Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference, Lindenwood (Mo.) posted these on STX’s Facebook wall yesterday. Why can’t Navy’s gloves be infused with gold? Someone needs to sit Coach Meade down. If navy and gold are your jam, holla at email@example.com.
- Tag a teammate who would still miss a pass 😂😂😂 @stxmlax stxwlax #playhuge #tbt instagram.com/p/BdkgglJg2GR/ 2 months ago
- Limited Edition Critter Pack Highlights are here! 🦀☘️ What’s your favorite? @ualacrosse instagram.com/p/BdLLz52AUSS/ 2 months ago
- Santa’s coming...What are you hoping for this holiday? . . . @ualacrosse #command instagram.com/p/BdDWr2QARbL/ 2 months ago
- Today is the Day. Our man @WillManny_1 will be at our sayville location from 3-5 pm Take 10%… instagram.com/p/BdAhYpJAqaC/ 2 months ago
- Natural stability. Fresh Cuts. The new @ualacrosse #highlights are now available at… instagram.com/p/Bc3NapYgZS2/ 2 months ago