Well this squashes any notion that Navy’s gloves couldn’t be improved. Despite being entirely different companies, STX and Nike have been partners of late. Members of the Great Rivers Lacrosse Conference, Lindenwood (Mo.) posted these on STX’s Facebook wall yesterday. Why can’t Navy’s gloves be infused with gold? Someone needs to sit Coach Meade down. If navy and gold are your jam, holla at email@example.com.
- What kind of mesh and shooter set up? 👇🏻 instagram.com/p/BZPK0sKAlEJ/ 6 hours ago
- Didn't take long for these to start flying off the shelf. Truly one of the most revolutionary… instagram.com/p/BZMjhZRA6tL/ 1 day ago
- The all new nblacrosse #burnx Out play with Fire. #NBBurn #outplaywithfire #nbswag instagram.com/p/BZL3bsegatb/ 1 day ago
- Do you want some new swag for your team? Organize your team order with just 12 other people and… instagram.com/p/BZHc7ZpgvLf/ 3 days ago
- The @jhumenslacrosse team is getting all new @ualacrosse gear this year. What college team and… instagram.com/p/BZEAaDLgtVN/ 4 days ago