With the advent of Yorktown’s enrollment dropping them to Class B, Westchester just got exponentially more interesting. For years it was a given that Yorktown would win Section 1 A, and John Jay would win B. This season should make for a competitive county championship. 2011 was cut short for the Indians by Albany’s Niskayuna, but don’t expect them to take that lightly. With Lacrosse Unlimited and Hopkins-bound employee, Mike Daniello, at the helm, advancing to the State Semi’s would be a let down. The reverse graphic is after the jump. Tony Benz (TBenz@lulax.com) designed these.
- Check out the latest #podcast with insidelacrosse when our founder joedeso sits down with them… instagram.com/p/Bbu_Nr5gg1b/ 2 days ago
- For $25 you could get apparel, equipment, and more! Each box includes $80 or more retail value… instagram.com/p/BbsITQngezL/ 3 days ago
- These boys know. barstoolsports saftb instagram.com/p/BbpMwXVAUcY/ 4 days ago
- Which ones your favorite? Swipe ➡️ comment below⬇️ . . . Our new collegiate… instagram.com/p/Bbo3--CA3PC/ 5 days ago
- Hey FOGOS @playtruelax just released the ultimate Face off package. The all new Driver Face off… instagram.com/p/BbmkdPOgB89/ 5 days ago