With the advent of Yorktown’s enrollment dropping them to Class B, Westchester just got exponentially more interesting. For years it was a given that Yorktown would win Section 1 A, and John Jay would win B. This season should make for a competitive county championship. 2011 was cut short for the Indians by Albany’s Niskayuna, but don’t expect them to take that lightly. With Lacrosse Unlimited and Hopkins-bound employee, Mike Daniello, at the helm, advancing to the State Semi’s would be a let down. The reverse graphic is after the jump. Tony Benz (TBenz@lulax.com) designed these.
- Tag a teammate who would still miss a pass 😂😂😂 @stxmlax stxwlax #playhuge #tbt instagram.com/p/BdkgglJg2GR/ 2 months ago
- Limited Edition Critter Pack Highlights are here! 🦀☘️ What’s your favorite? @ualacrosse instagram.com/p/BdLLz52AUSS/ 2 months ago
- Santa’s coming...What are you hoping for this holiday? . . . @ualacrosse #command instagram.com/p/BdDWr2QARbL/ 2 months ago
- Today is the Day. Our man @WillManny_1 will be at our sayville location from 3-5 pm Take 10%… instagram.com/p/BdAhYpJAqaC/ 2 months ago
- Natural stability. Fresh Cuts. The new @ualacrosse #highlights are now available at… instagram.com/p/Bc3NapYgZS2/ 2 months ago