In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- The next Great #American in #lacrosse is here. ow.ly/4nw5Hd https://t.co/2AoIM7PAuj 54 minutes ago
- May Madness with price drops from @warriorlacrosse and @BrineMensLax + @LAXUNLIMITED: ow.ly/4ntmpw https://t.co/DqxGeeR72D 1 day ago
- #accmlax individual honors include @CuseMLAX Coach Desko, @Duke_MLAX Jones, and @NDlacrosse Landis & Garnsey ow.ly/4nq7sb 2 days ago
- @Nike compression pants avail to personalize with your jersey # in-store & online: ow.ly/4nnVlG https://t.co/gRGg1r6v3z 2 days ago
- [New] Leaping #lizard #lacrosse shorts at @LAXUNLIMITED stores & online now: ow.ly/4nnTer https://t.co/ufKyE5C3G3 3 days ago