In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- ECLIPSE 2 Giveaway! Tag 3 friends Like this post Follow @AGhitelman8 and @LAXUNLIMITED… instagram.com/p/BYEPthDgItl/ 18 hours ago
- We know about another eclipse that is taking the world by storm. @stxmlax #eclipse2… instagram.com/p/BYD_oZXAr3J/ 20 hours ago
- #Repost scoopthepodcast ・・・ #MVP #Back2Back Congrats to our man @TomSchreiber26, now bring home… instagram.com/p/BX9YhdsAeRG/ 3 days ago
- Tag an attackman who can Duck, Dive and Dodge their way out of anything. 🎥: @njriotlacrosse… instagram.com/p/BX8YkM0gUAS/ 3 days ago
- HERO strings. Be Elite. eastcoastdyes Available at lacrosseunlimited.com instagram.com/p/BX8K8XJAXTn/ 3 days ago