In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Comfortable and stylish #lacrosse Long Sleeves available now for fall at @LAXUNLIMITED in-store &… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 months ago
- New 24-hour FastBreak #lacrosse Deals now at @LAXUNLIMITED on @maryland lacrosse shorts. in-store &… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 months ago
- New school year, 4 new #girls #lacrosse tees exclusive at @LAXUNLIMITED in-store & ow.ly/Sqjg304hBRw https://t.co/bEcfxjYgN1 5 months ago
- New @LAXUNLIMITED #lacrosse shooting video with Prof. Mike Chanenchuk on @YouTube ow.ly/kOdM304hvMQ https://t.co/oLIj7BrE0M 5 months ago
- Last Call for Sticks Out for #Harambe RIP Tee & Socks from @LAXUNLIMITED ow.ly/3QKF304fRZU https://t.co/3kVCkq3rn6 5 months ago