In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- #Repost @FCA_The_Pursuit ・・・ Coach @Bmuney2 pursuing the #lowanglechallenge #thepursuit2017 instagram.com/p/BaAA0IWgO1P/ 1 week ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 out here looking fresh. Contact us at lacrosseunlimitedteam sales and get your… instagram.com/p/BZ86I6ugLRv/ 1 week ago
- Columbus Day Sale. 30% off all Sale items. That means you can get a pair of huarache 5’s for… instagram.com/p/BZ8tD7YAtN7/ 1 week ago
- The new @stxmlax #CELLIV arm guards featuring New GeoFlex II technology is lighter and 25% more… instagram.com/p/BZ379C2Atqq/ 1 week ago
- #BCA awareness hats now available #supportthewomeninyourlife instagram.com/p/BZzMET4A8Yw/ 1 week ago