In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Watch @espn today (2/13/16) at 10-12pm for special Sportscenter on the Road live from @hampton university first ever #lacrosse game.... 17 hours ago
- Sharpest helmet of the year! twitter.com/2WayLacrosse/s… 1 day ago
- Wow, those came out awesome, best of luck this season! twitter.com/taftlax/status… 1 day ago
- Brownsburg HS in #Indiana remembers Lacrosse teammate with jersey patch. ow.ly/YfVDQ 1 day ago
- Love It! twitter.com/MDWolfpack/sta… 2 days ago