In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- RT @StJohnsLax: PREVIEW | #SJULAX Hosts @PCFriarsLax In @BIGEAST Opener On @ESPN3 (Sat., 1 p.m.): redstormsports.com/sports/m-lacro… #GoJohnnies http:/… 2 days ago
- Right Now ! 20% OFF All @adrenalinelax Clearance Items ! HERE >> goo.gl/nbmJSw http://t.co/G1eNL7JcJ1 2 days ago
- @CuseMLAX coach John Desko on pro-faceoff colleagues goo.gl/Z6Z5g5 #Lacrosse #Syracuse http://t.co/WMedvZsle8 2 days ago
- @BrownLacrosse Wins OT Thriller Over Marist, 16-15 goo.gl/lS9Ctu http://t.co/hlx2CJ1IXl 3 days ago
- Behind The Scenes / LaxUNation Winner goo.gl/QOfylU #lacrosse #lax #laxunation 4 days ago