In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- The Motor City Hitman @sergperkovic dropping the 🔨 @ndlacrosse 📷:laxmophoto instagram.com/p/BRnjOR9h6GI/ 1 week ago
- They are ready to put it all on the line are you? Game day for the @LaxCoachKG team today at… instagram.com/p/BRlHLLxBDTe/ 1 week ago
- Monday mash up. Tag a teammate who celly's hard. LU is a proud sponsor of the @jhumenslacrosse… instagram.com/p/BRlulsGhgaQ/ 1 week ago
- Is hofstrapride the real deal this year? Big win for the turnpike boys today over North Carolina… instagram.com/p/BRg3ySsBWbZ/ 2 weeks ago
- New #Endline episode dropped last night on our YouTube channel! We had a great time hosting the… instagram.com/p/BRdkDSVhI3e/ 2 weeks ago