In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Really smooth. thompsonbrotherslax instagram.com/p/Bi_55NYFmRv/… 2 days ago
- @ualbanymlax takes the W. Congratulations on… instagram.com/p/Bi-T5VslClQ/… 2 days ago
- These underdogs are Hungry. Who thinks… instagram.com/p/Bi7EIzIl8Zp/… 3 days ago
- Old school look. New school comfort. Shop our… instagram.com/p/Bi7D-hTF0Jh/… 3 days ago
- RT @jak3bernhardt: PLEASE RT to bring immediate attention to @CanadaLacrosse NLTPA! The lax community needs to step up not only for the @FI… 5 days ago