In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- RT @warriorlacrosse: BALTIMORE: #WarriorPro @PaulRabil will be at at the Timonium #LacrosseUnlimited this Saturday. #BaltiGoldenTicket http… 9 hours ago
- We got what you need for #StPatricksDay this year > goo.gl/e1YHEX http://t.co/U9SMIZ7G5H 13 hours ago
- 16 Unforgettable Life Lessons I Learned from Lacrosse #Lacrosse #Life goo.gl/4Zzjrw @USLacrosse http://t.co/KelBNUM0fm 15 hours ago
- RT @Jolust1: Early @CoachJayDyer lift and 2 mile run to get the day going. Less then a month until training camp with @LizardsLacrosse 17 hours ago
- @Warrior Pro Athlete @PaulRabil will be at our Timonium, Maryland location this weekend stop by !!!#BaltiGoldenTicket http://t.co/r3nOS6ZlSn 17 hours ago