In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Class of 2019 welcomed to Harvard Lacrosse program. ow.ly/RpeRl 2 days ago
- Coach Joe Amplo announces Class of 2019. ow.ly/Rpfg0 3 days ago
- TODAY ONLY: Warrior Rabil Head for only $50.00 bucks in-store and online: ow.ly/RhDKJ http://t.co/HwG3QJW4LF 6 days ago
- Today: Save Up to 70% off Clearance lacrosse items in-store and online: ow.ly/RctFP http://t.co/y002howDOM 1 week ago
- TODAY ONLY: New lacrosse Lacer Hat for only $10.00 (reg. $28.00) in-store and online: ow.ly/R6Aoo http://t.co/5fiO1g2BWa 1 week ago