In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Memorial Day: Save 15% instantly on @lacrosseunlimited #lacrosse Goal and/or Rebounder Wall for backyard summer training. Available in... 9 hours ago
- Saturday and Sunday (5/24/15) @lacrosseunlimited has Buy One Ball, Get One Free #lacrosse ball in all locations and online:... 1 day ago
- Final 4 weekend where real champions emerge Who you got? #pioneers #jays #irish #terps #philly… instagram.com/p/3BsM0Xovjy/ 1 day ago
- RT @RockEmLacrosse: How bad do you want it. #DoYouRockEm http://t.co/pxItDqpU1K 2 days ago
- 5.21.15 can't come soon enough @eastcoastdyes #hero 📷:@Roon44 instagram.com/p/26AXg5ovtr/ 4 days ago