In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- #TBT series: Legendary print Intimidate Dominate Tee returns online only: ow.ly/QitSW http://t.co/tVec7Gzohl 16 hours ago
- New Girls #lacrosse tees heat up #summer in-store and online: ow.ly/QckEM http://t.co/ULDhaq5XJG 21 hours ago
- New #underarmour Water Jugs in 4 colors while supplies last in-store and online: ow.ly/PXgBO http://t.co/KElrQ2FuB5 1 week ago
- Savings Now up to 75% during our #summer semi-annual #lacrosse sale in-store and online: ow.ly/PR64Z http://t.co/nw4G784gEw 1 week ago
- New Price Alert: Summer #lacrosse Arm Pads Stink? Replace them with Best Prices of the Year. ow.ly/Ps2LV http://t.co/MCmZJY2U4Q 1 week ago