In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Name another sport where the pros interact with the fans like lacrosse pros do. . . I'll wait... instagram.com/p/BVzA80EgtDp/ 8 hours ago
- #Repost @fcalacrosse ・・・ Congrats to the FCA (MD) 2020 Blue team: Champions of the prestigious… instagram.com/p/BVyGITFA0C-/ 16 hours ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 looking good for the worldserieslax instagram.com/p/BVvksiOgG5u/ 1 day ago
- The best dam pattern on this planet. 🇺🇸 @ualacrosse Limited Pairs available at… instagram.com/p/BVsg4NOgHL8/ 2 days ago
- Have you tried the new @traininglace ? This innovative product is unlike any tool in the… instagram.com/p/BVr0JtOAG7G/ 3 days ago