In my never quenched thirst for knowledge, I just researched “thunderbird.” Google confirmed my suspicion that it’s not a real bird, but rather the red, white and blue jets that do stunts. I was hoping for this magnificent bird that I had never seen, and that National Geographic was only able to capture a photo of in some freak moment that hasn’t happened since. Instead, I got planes.
- Get Ready for the New STX Duel SC scandium Lacrosse shaft. PRE-SALE NOW in-store and online: ow.ly/SWxYi http://t.co/0MoO52B3AT 4 days ago
- Long Island University - CW Post campus adds two formers players to 2016 coaching staff. ow.ly/SQrNt http://t.co/v2I8YwmX9Q 1 week ago
- Congrats to 2015 WILC Champions Team Canada for Winning Gold in Syracuse NY last week. ow.ly/SQy5p http://t.co/8cFhSxNqu6 1 week ago
- RT @RobPannell3: Don't specialize, play all the sports you love and as a result you will be better at the sport you love most! http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @LaxFilmRoom: .@lyle4thompson behind the back feed inside to a cutting @RocketV81 #WILC2015 @ThompsonBrosLax http://t.co/oUtbfcRcow 1 week ago