What really sells on the STX K18’s is the option for a glossy finish. Similar to the way the Jordan V tongue was designed to reflect with camera flashes, the partial gloss aspect of the K18 should sparkle under the lights. Not that we have any input in glove redesigns, but this should be an option moving forward. Bill Daye designed these gloves. He’s been on a bit of a roll recently, huh? Thattaboy, Bill.
- Tag a teammate who would still miss a pass 😂😂😂 @stxmlax stxwlax #playhuge #tbt instagram.com/p/BdkgglJg2GR/ 2 months ago
- Limited Edition Critter Pack Highlights are here! 🦀☘️ What’s your favorite? @ualacrosse instagram.com/p/BdLLz52AUSS/ 2 months ago
- Santa’s coming...What are you hoping for this holiday? . . . @ualacrosse #command instagram.com/p/BdDWr2QARbL/ 2 months ago
- Today is the Day. Our man @WillManny_1 will be at our sayville location from 3-5 pm Take 10%… instagram.com/p/BdAhYpJAqaC/ 2 months ago
- Natural stability. Fresh Cuts. The new @ualacrosse #highlights are now available at… instagram.com/p/Bc3NapYgZS2/ 2 months ago