What really sells on the STX K18’s is the option for a glossy finish. Similar to the way the Jordan V tongue was designed to reflect with camera flashes, the partial gloss aspect of the K18 should sparkle under the lights. Not that we have any input in glove redesigns, but this should be an option moving forward. Bill Daye designed these gloves. He’s been on a bit of a roll recently, huh? Thattaboy, Bill.
- What kind of mesh and shooter set up? 👇🏻 instagram.com/p/BZPK0sKAlEJ/ 6 hours ago
- Didn't take long for these to start flying off the shelf. Truly one of the most revolutionary… instagram.com/p/BZMjhZRA6tL/ 1 day ago
- The all new nblacrosse #burnx Out play with Fire. #NBBurn #outplaywithfire #nbswag instagram.com/p/BZL3bsegatb/ 1 day ago
- Do you want some new swag for your team? Organize your team order with just 12 other people and… instagram.com/p/BZHc7ZpgvLf/ 3 days ago
- The @jhumenslacrosse team is getting all new @ualacrosse gear this year. What college team and… instagram.com/p/BZEAaDLgtVN/ 4 days ago