What really sells on the STX K18’s is the option for a glossy finish. Similar to the way the Jordan V tongue was designed to reflect with camera flashes, the partial gloss aspect of the K18 should sparkle under the lights. Not that we have any input in glove redesigns, but this should be an option moving forward. Bill Daye designed these gloves. He’s been on a bit of a roll recently, huh? Thattaboy, Bill.
- Name another sport where the pros interact with the fans like lacrosse pros do. . . I'll wait... instagram.com/p/BVzA80EgtDp/ 3 hours ago
- #Repost @fcalacrosse ・・・ Congrats to the FCA (MD) 2020 Blue team: Champions of the prestigious… instagram.com/p/BVyGITFA0C-/ 11 hours ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 looking good for the worldserieslax instagram.com/p/BVvksiOgG5u/ 1 day ago
- The best dam pattern on this planet. 🇺🇸 @ualacrosse Limited Pairs available at… instagram.com/p/BVsg4NOgHL8/ 2 days ago
- Have you tried the new @traininglace ? This innovative product is unlike any tool in the… instagram.com/p/BVr0JtOAG7G/ 2 days ago