What really sells on the STX K18’s is the option for a glossy finish. Similar to the way the Jordan V tongue was designed to reflect with camera flashes, the partial gloss aspect of the K18 should sparkle under the lights. Not that we have any input in glove redesigns, but this should be an option moving forward. Bill Daye designed these gloves. He’s been on a bit of a roll recently, huh? Thattaboy, Bill.
- Our man @WillManny_1 is coming home for the holidays and will be at our… instagram.com/p/BcsbtPpgQNM/ 3 days ago
- The all new custom 4x4 goals from @SikshotLax are 🔥 🔥 🔥 & now Available ExcLUsively at… instagram.com/p/BcmiOMqATlR/ 6 days ago
- 2 cleats for 2 different types of players. Which one are you? #NBBurn is built for speed 🔥… instagram.com/p/BckK90rgaZe/ 1 week ago
- The Face off Year book has arrived and they are going fast. Stop in to select locations and grab… instagram.com/p/BckIcz3A1su/ 1 week ago
- Some lucky little laxers getting Our North Pole experience . Where they get a full tour of our… instagram.com/p/BcNglV4ANrW/ 2 weeks ago