Despite not being fully leather, the design fully compensates stylistically. Doesn’t the design remind you of a tiger claw shredding cloth? We think Warrior did a great job. What really rubs me the wrong way is their logo. Coming from Long Island, we share a joint disdain for the Patsies. Their only excuse is that they introduced it back when they weren’t a threat.
- Tag a teammate who would still miss a pass 😂😂😂 @stxmlax stxwlax #playhuge #tbt instagram.com/p/BdkgglJg2GR/ 2 months ago
- Limited Edition Critter Pack Highlights are here! 🦀☘️ What’s your favorite? @ualacrosse instagram.com/p/BdLLz52AUSS/ 2 months ago
- Santa’s coming...What are you hoping for this holiday? . . . @ualacrosse #command instagram.com/p/BdDWr2QARbL/ 2 months ago
- Today is the Day. Our man @WillManny_1 will be at our sayville location from 3-5 pm Take 10%… instagram.com/p/BdAhYpJAqaC/ 2 months ago
- Natural stability. Fresh Cuts. The new @ualacrosse #highlights are now available at… instagram.com/p/Bc3NapYgZS2/ 2 months ago