Despite not being fully leather, the design fully compensates stylistically. Doesn’t the design remind you of a tiger claw shredding cloth? We think Warrior did a great job. What really rubs me the wrong way is their logo. Coming from Long Island, we share a joint disdain for the Patsies. Their only excuse is that they introduced it back when they weren’t a threat.
- What kind of mesh and shooter set up? 👇🏻 instagram.com/p/BZPK0sKAlEJ/ 6 hours ago
- Didn't take long for these to start flying off the shelf. Truly one of the most revolutionary… instagram.com/p/BZMjhZRA6tL/ 1 day ago
- The all new nblacrosse #burnx Out play with Fire. #NBBurn #outplaywithfire #nbswag instagram.com/p/BZL3bsegatb/ 1 day ago
- Do you want some new swag for your team? Organize your team order with just 12 other people and… instagram.com/p/BZHc7ZpgvLf/ 3 days ago
- The @jhumenslacrosse team is getting all new @ualacrosse gear this year. What college team and… instagram.com/p/BZEAaDLgtVN/ 4 days ago