Despite not being fully leather, the design fully compensates stylistically. Doesn’t the design remind you of a tiger claw shredding cloth? We think Warrior did a great job. What really rubs me the wrong way is their logo. Coming from Long Island, we share a joint disdain for the Patsies. Their only excuse is that they introduced it back when they weren’t a threat.
- Our man @WillManny_1 is coming home for the holidays and will be at our… instagram.com/p/BcsbtPpgQNM/ 3 days ago
- The all new custom 4x4 goals from @SikshotLax are 🔥 🔥 🔥 & now Available ExcLUsively at… instagram.com/p/BcmiOMqATlR/ 5 days ago
- 2 cleats for 2 different types of players. Which one are you? #NBBurn is built for speed 🔥… instagram.com/p/BckK90rgaZe/ 6 days ago
- The Face off Year book has arrived and they are going fast. Stop in to select locations and grab… instagram.com/p/BckIcz3A1su/ 6 days ago
- Some lucky little laxers getting Our North Pole experience . Where they get a full tour of our… instagram.com/p/BcNglV4ANrW/ 2 weeks ago