Despite not being fully leather, the design fully compensates stylistically. Doesn’t the design remind you of a tiger claw shredding cloth? We think Warrior did a great job. What really rubs me the wrong way is their logo. Coming from Long Island, we share a joint disdain for the Patsies. Their only excuse is that they introduced it back when they weren’t a threat.
- Name another sport where the pros interact with the fans like lacrosse pros do. . . I'll wait... instagram.com/p/BVzA80EgtDp/ 3 hours ago
- #Repost @fcalacrosse ・・・ Congrats to the FCA (MD) 2020 Blue team: Champions of the prestigious… instagram.com/p/BVyGITFA0C-/ 11 hours ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 looking good for the worldserieslax instagram.com/p/BVvksiOgG5u/ 1 day ago
- The best dam pattern on this planet. 🇺🇸 @ualacrosse Limited Pairs available at… instagram.com/p/BVsg4NOgHL8/ 2 days ago
- Have you tried the new @traininglace ? This innovative product is unlike any tool in the… instagram.com/p/BVr0JtOAG7G/ 2 days ago