In honor of my lunch beverage, I wanted to pay homage to one of golf’s greatest: Arnold Palmer. Charlie Sheen thinks he’s winning, but Arnie’s 5th all-time in Tour wins with 62 including 7 majors. With the nickname ‘The King,’ the writing is on the wall. And now, at the ripe age of 81, he’s turning the iced tea game upside down, again. Per the recommendation of our very own Skywalker, I sampled the Sweet Tea Pink Lemonade, and just like his golf game, Arnie didn’t let me down. Cheers, Arnie.
- Tag a teammate you need to try this with in your next game. @gculacrosse instagram.com/p/BhuFiJgAQZp/ 16 hours ago
- 🚁 SZN 🎥: drewlucas12 instagram.com/p/Bht9S0NHFa4/ 17 hours ago
- Is @fogolax right? Should @uslacrosse ban the long pole on the face off. Comment below👇 #Repost… instagram.com/p/BhtrrQqHYdu/ 20 hours ago
- Casual BTB. Tag a teammate who’s just as smooth. instagram.com/p/Bhtoyb9HYfm/ 20 hours ago
- Comp 4.0 🇺🇸 6 Flex with Constrictor Grip and Gloss Finish @playtruelax #MadeTruePlayTrue instagram.com/p/Bhtontcnpu6/ 20 hours ago