In honor of my lunch beverage, I wanted to pay homage to one of golf’s greatest: Arnold Palmer. Charlie Sheen thinks he’s winning, but Arnie’s 5th all-time in Tour wins with 62 including 7 majors. With the nickname ‘The King,’ the writing is on the wall. And now, at the ripe age of 81, he’s turning the iced tea game upside down, again. Per the recommendation of our very own Skywalker, I sampled the Sweet Tea Pink Lemonade, and just like his golf game, Arnie didn’t let me down. Cheers, Arnie.
- In honor of #USAWLax #WorldCup win, we're giving away this amazing 🇺🇸 Regime head by @ualacrosse… instagram.com/p/BXD2bwEAshc/ 2 hours ago
- *link in bio instagram.com/p/BXDkBf5Aqls/ 4 hours ago
- The annual @citysidelax charity #lacrosse tournament is back on Saturday, August 26th in… instagram.com/p/BXBrzGLgwDd/ 22 hours ago
- M4 + S = 🔥 @CascadeLacrosse @maveriklacrosse instagram.com/p/BXA9oSvAVmv/ 1 day ago
- #Repost @LaxTournaments ・・・ Love seeing @WillManny_1 Guy is making a ton of noise in @MLL_Lacrosse instagram.com/p/BW_nyLagkjr/ 1 day ago