In honor of my lunch beverage, I wanted to pay homage to one of golf’s greatest: Arnold Palmer. Charlie Sheen thinks he’s winning, but Arnie’s 5th all-time in Tour wins with 62 including 7 majors. With the nickname ‘The King,’ the writing is on the wall. And now, at the ripe age of 81, he’s turning the iced tea game upside down, again. Per the recommendation of our very own Skywalker, I sampled the Sweet Tea Pink Lemonade, and just like his golf game, Arnie didn’t let me down. Cheers, Arnie.
- #Repost @FCA_The_Pursuit ・・・ Coach @Bmuney2 pursuing the #lowanglechallenge #thepursuit2017 instagram.com/p/BaAA0IWgO1P/ 1 week ago
- @PrimeTimeLax08 out here looking fresh. Contact us at lacrosseunlimitedteam sales and get your… instagram.com/p/BZ86I6ugLRv/ 1 week ago
- Columbus Day Sale. 30% off all Sale items. That means you can get a pair of huarache 5’s for… instagram.com/p/BZ8tD7YAtN7/ 1 week ago
- The new @stxmlax #CELLIV arm guards featuring New GeoFlex II technology is lighter and 25% more… instagram.com/p/BZ379C2Atqq/ 1 week ago
- #BCA awareness hats now available #supportthewomeninyourlife instagram.com/p/BZzMET4A8Yw/ 1 week ago