In honor of my lunch beverage, I wanted to pay homage to one of golf’s greatest: Arnold Palmer. Charlie Sheen thinks he’s winning, but Arnie’s 5th all-time in Tour wins with 62 including 7 majors. With the nickname ‘The King,’ the writing is on the wall. And now, at the ripe age of 81, he’s turning the iced tea game upside down, again. Per the recommendation of our very own Skywalker, I sampled the Sweet Tea Pink Lemonade, and just like his golf game, Arnie didn’t let me down. Cheers, Arnie.
- Tag a teammate who would still miss a pass 😂😂😂 @stxmlax stxwlax #playhuge #tbt instagram.com/p/BdkgglJg2GR/ 1 week ago
- Limited Edition Critter Pack Highlights are here! 🦀☘️ What’s your favorite? @ualacrosse instagram.com/p/BdLLz52AUSS/ 3 weeks ago
- Santa’s coming...What are you hoping for this holiday? . . . @ualacrosse #command instagram.com/p/BdDWr2QARbL/ 3 weeks ago
- Today is the Day. Our man @WillManny_1 will be at our sayville location from 3-5 pm Take 10%… instagram.com/p/BdAhYpJAqaC/ 3 weeks ago
- Natural stability. Fresh Cuts. The new @ualacrosse #highlights are now available at… instagram.com/p/Bc3NapYgZS2/ 4 weeks ago