Earlier today we featured a story about Landon Lacrosse titled ‘Tradition Never Graduates.” That saying holds true for Warrior’s Titan Classic. I liken this shaft to Juwan Howard. It’s a model of consistency. Juwan has been in the league for like 17 years, but he still logs 15-20 minutes, and puts up modest numbers. This shaft isn’t fancy, but it’s durable. It will last you for just about ever. The reality is that you can’t go wrong in purchasing this guy. You really can’t.
- Check out the new S Gold Chrome helmets for The MN Loons program. @mnloons The Loons are always… instagram.com/p/BYJXR9Dgm7X/ 3 hours ago
- Which one would you choose? instagram.com/p/BYJBK6kg8eG/ 6 hours ago
- Custom LU Dyed and Strung Maverik Optik. #LacrosseUnlimitedWestlake #LacrosseUnlimited… instagram.com/p/BYGdmjkAJT9/ 1 day ago
- ECLIPSE 2 Giveaway! Tag 3 friends Like this post Follow @AGhitelman8 and @LAXUNLIMITED… instagram.com/p/BYEPthDgItl/ 2 days ago
- We know about another eclipse that is taking the world by storm. @stxmlax #eclipse2… instagram.com/p/BYD_oZXAr3J/ 2 days ago