Best attack in the nation? That’s what we keep hearing around headquarters, so why not kick it with some top of the line Nike gloves? Suffolk County Class A has been under siege for the past 6 years since West Islip’s rise to prominence. The Lions have essentially muted Ward Melville, Smithtown(s) and the like. Galasso graduated, so maybe 2011 is the year of parity? Doubtful.
- Wear Your #USA pride every #lacrosse game all summer. #Rock 'Em Stars and Stripes Black/White Edition Socks. See Your location or Shop... 1 day ago
- Memorial Day: Save 15% instantly on @lacrosseunlimited #lacrosse Goal and/or Rebounder Wall for backyard summer training. Available in... 1 day ago
- Saturday and Sunday (5/24/15) @lacrosseunlimited has Buy One Ball, Get One Free #lacrosse ball in all locations and online:... 3 days ago
- Final 4 weekend where real champions emerge Who you got? #pioneers #jays #irish #terps #philly… instagram.com/p/3BsM0Xovjy/ 3 days ago
- RT @RockEmLacrosse: How bad do you want it. #DoYouRockEm http://t.co/pxItDqpU1K 4 days ago