- New Dates for Tryouts - mailchi.mp/lacrosseunlimi… 4 days ago
- 2030 Tryout starts next week - mailchi.mp/lacrosseunlimi… 1 week ago
- Tryout Dates posted for new 2030 team - mailchi.mp/lacrosseunlimi… 2 weeks ago
- New Year New Team? Apply Now - mailchi.mp/lacrosseunlimi… 3 weeks ago
- Shooter and Offense Training this week - mailchi.mp/lacrosseunlimi… 5 months ago
Daily Archives: April 8, 2011
Max Seibald was gracious enough to swing by Lacrosse Unlimited of Rockville Centre yesterday to sign a couple autographs and hangout. It turns out he’s an all-around midfielder…he can play D too. He says he’s retired his facing off days … Continue reading
After sitting out for the second game this year, Shamel Bratton will return to the lineup vs. UNC this weekend for the Cavaliers. Coach Starsia has more.
In an unexpected twist, the Ridge High School Red Devils wear green. New Jersey is a backwards place. This one time in Montclair, I referred to NJ as “The Dirty,” and the kid had no clue what I was talking … Continue reading
Bulldog born. Bulldog bred, and when I die, I’ll be Bulldog dead. Tony Benz hooked up Georgia with some Nike Vapor Elites. Our man Uga needs some mini gloves for his paws.
Caught this over on The U. Whoa. You have to have some courage to make this video, and what’s better is that Vanderbilt’s Athletic Department posted this on YouTube. They must be adhering to the old motto: Any press is … Continue reading
Ever wonder what managers play with? This is Joe Lombardo’s , Ridgewood’s Manger, weapon of choice. It’s an STX Proton U, which is modeled after the old Proton. Some of Joe’s other creations: This is a Brine Clutch with a … Continue reading