- #Lacrosse Summer Blowout Savings up to 75% clearance equipment until 7/31 in-store & ow.ly/Mwwb302u0qJ https://t.co/Er7L8PcgcW 4 hours ago
- Save Up to 75% off select clearance equipment at @LAXUNLIMITEDduring Summer Blowout Sale: ow.ly/KgU8302tZd0 https://t.co/RBRtVwxvMM 1 day ago
- Over 60+ #lacrosse short styles/sizes on sale w/ #summer Blowout Sale until 7/31 in-store & ow.ly/9Uo0302tZUR https://t.co/XcjsoEbAWv 1 day ago
- Summer Blowout: 10 Days of clearance pricing up to 75% off retail in-store & online ow.ly/lDyl302tJyi https://t.co/8LIEBRKJK4 1 day ago
- @LAXUNLIMITED Team Sales custom rev. pinnies start at $13.00 w/ just 12 pc order. Free Quote ow.ly/npk4302tJPB https://t.co/TWmGaZ8p9g 2 days ago
Max Seibald was gracious enough to swing by Lacrosse Unlimited of Rockville Centre yesterday to sign a couple autographs and hangout. It turns out he’s an all-around midfielder…he can play D too.
He says he’s retired his facing off days though, but keep an eye out. He’s thinking about getting rowdy indoors for the Wings. We’re thinking he could be the marquee rumble for a Thursday Throwdown.
After sitting out for the second game this year, Shamel Bratton will return to the lineup vs. UNC this weekend for the Cavaliers. Coach Starsia has more. Continue reading
In an unexpected twist, the Ridge High School Red Devils wear green. New Jersey is a backwards place. This one time in Montclair, I referred to NJ as “The Dirty,” and the kid had no clue what I was talking about.
It all makes sense now. High schools that should wear red wear green. Is the sky green in Jerse? In other news, Ridge is 1-1. They lost their home opener 7-5 to Bridgewater-Raritan, but bounced back to make quick work of Moorestown. They play an iffy Montgomery squad today, so look for the Red(Green) Devils to push .500 by dinner.
Caught this over on The U. Whoa. You have to have some courage to make this video, and what’s better is that Vanderbilt’s Athletic Department posted this on YouTube. They must be adhering to the old motto: Any press is good press. But this is a poor showing for a nationally ranked baseball team.
Brantford Winstonworth was funny. Vanderbilt baseball is…We’ll let you figure out the word. Continue reading
Ever wonder what managers play with? This is Joe Lombardo’s , Ridgewood’s Manger, weapon of choice. It’s an STX Proton U, which is modeled after the old Proton.
Some of Joe’s other creations:
This is a Brine Clutch with a crazy 80’s hair metal-esque dye with a Jordan “23” for good measure.
Check out the murdered out Brine Amonte. Notice the shaft. Skulls and murdered out? Don’t cross this girl.